The John A. Kufuor Foundation, an independent, non-partisan development oriented institution inspired by the founder’s vision, has instituted the Kufuor Scholars’ Programme(KSP) to provide a specialized three (3) year transformational leadership preparation for the Ghanaian youth.
The programme targets young people in Ghanaian Universities, who have successfully completed first year of studies (Level 100). The KSP aims primarily to add value to the formal education at the tertiary level by providing specialized orientation through programmed mentorship, skills and experiential activities.
The programme is expected to produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable in their respective fields of endeavour. It is a program known for its excellence in grooming transformational leaders of tomorrow.
Specific programme objectives;
To cultivate and mentor the next crop of transformational leaders; who are patriotic, selfless and community-oriented.
To empoweryoung scholars with ethical qualities, skills for excellence and success in their respective careers and leadership roles for national development.
To guide young scholars to become agents of social change for political tolerance, ethnic and religious co-existence, and national orientation for sustainable development.
All applications should be submitted using our Online Application Form.
1. Complete all entries of the form.
2. Attach a 3 minute video of yourself on why you are interested in becoming a Kufuor Scholar.(Include information about yourself, leadership experience and a concrete leadership role played, Video size should not exceed 24MB)
3. Complete the evidence-based essay on a leadership question (A 700-words statement).
4. Prepare the following supporting documents (pdf/doc/docx/jpeg format)
Three letters of recommendation testifying to the candidate’s abilities and leadership potentials; one each from a university lecturer, community or civil society organizer, and head of a public or private agency.
5. Detailed curriculum vitae
6. Transcripts of first year undergraduate studies.
7. Letter of parental consent (only for applicants below the age of 18)
8. Upload all the required supporting documents on the Attachments page in the online form.
9. Submit the online form when all entries and uploads have been completed. All applications must be completed and SUBMITTED.
10. A Submission Confirmation message will sent to your email address after submission.
Click here to continue..